Basics of Communication, Corporate Training in Noida
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Category: Corporate Training
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: New Delhi, Chandigarh, Panchkula
- Language: Hindi, English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 136
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
(Be an effective employee within Organization)
A step towards company’svision of making it a GPTW
L2L International is a unique company having a presence in the Training, Consultation, and Placement Domain. It has a pool of trainers, mentors, coaches, and consultants having rich experience in their respective fields of specialization.
The company has conducted Corporate Training sessions at various places to include Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Patna, Indore, Ajmer etc. We have interfaced with the Companies like L&T, EdCIL, Praj Industries, Kirloskar, LIC , SBI, MTS, Forbes Marshal, MPhasisetc. and Institutes like British Council, IMS(Ghaziabad), AIM (New Delhi), ISB CEE Alumni.
(Hyderabad), Pacific (Udaipur), Symbiosis, Sharda University (Noida)etc to carry forward our motto of ‘Transforming People Through Empowerment’.
L2L International has also initiated the dialogue with the following agencies to be their knowledge Partner
- CREDAI, New Delhi
- BBMB, Chandigarh
- HVPNL, Panchkula
- EdCIL, New Delhi
Training Design for Basic of Communication, Corporate Training
- A creative environment and a management structure that encourages idea generation and effective communication are essential in nourishing the abilities of employees and in helping to minimize staff turnover; nobody wants to be met with a metaphorical brick wall when attempting to present ideas and innovations. Naturally, the organization itself can benefit from tapping into the experiences and knowledge base of those who can communicate with power and authority.
- This concept is known in broad terms as Effective Communication, i.e. enabling staff the communicate with confidence and authority.
- L2L International offers highly interactive corporate training in Delhi NCR on building communication skills among staff to not only build the company a better place to work at but also to take control of work-life balance.
- Training Modules. Details of various modules designed are as under:
- Module 1: Understanding Communication Dynamics.
- Module 2: Power of Strong Communication Skills.
- Module 3: Building Confidence Through Communication.
- Module 4: Conflict Resolution: A Game Changer.
- Module 5: Negotiation Skill: Managing Difficult People or Situations.
- Module 6: Meetings and Greetings: Expanding your options in difficult situations.
- Module 7: Own Effective Communication Kit(ECK).
- Zero Hour Session:
- This is the FLAGSHIP session of L2L International.
- The main objective of these talks are to make participants aware of certain issues which are very critical and cannot be overlooked. A few sessions planned are:
- Relevance of having an Emotional connect with the staff.
- How to build a High Performance Team?
- Importance of achieving Financial Freedom
- Short talk discussions help in general awareness and improvement of the participants thereby improving overall personality which provides an impetus to company’s brand/image building.
- Training methodology adopted is generally based on four major issues mainly Cost, Subject Matter, Learning Style and Organizational Objectives. The above-mentioned course designed for the selective participants would primarily be based on Experiential Learning. Various techniques/methods of training adopted for the subject course, to make it more effective and appropriate are as listed below:
- Learning through Spectating. This method will include lectures, videos/ films and demonstrations.
- Learning through Contributing. It involves brainstorming, discussions, role play, games/activities, ice breakers and case studies.
- In addition, questioning and reviewing sessions would be inbuilt in all modules being delivered to the participants. This not only encourages the open learning but also supports the most natural of all forms of learning….Discovery Learning. It encourages the participants to draw their own lessons and conclusions from the experience.
About TheFaculty, Basic of Communication, Corporate Training
- The program will be conducted by Colonel (Retd) H S Walia,a trainer par excellence, having more than 35 years of experience in the field of corporate training, consulting, mentoring and coaching.
- L2L International is committed to build a learned community globally and has created a platform of providing best trainers to their clients with a vision of Transforming People Through Empowerment.
Explore for more!
These skill-building modules help you quickly learn the skills you need to work, lead and manage more effectively; helping you develop a truly satisfying and successful career!
Invest in you – take charge of your life and career to build an everlasting company
The L2L International Club gives you the career training and support you need to make a real success of your career or Companies. It helps you to sharpen your skills and take your wisdom and abilities to the next level so that when career opportunities arise, you’ll be the natural choice to take advantage of them!
We can structure/customize the program as per the need and likely expectations of the management. The above listed are few programs that provide Meaningful Learning to build a pipeline of Future Leaders.
Our Main Teachers
Colonel (Retd) HS Walia, An ISB CEE alumnus recognized as an Entrepreneur, Trainer, Mentor, Coach, Consultant