Chinese Language Training Course
It’s not a hidden fact that, China is ruling the current world. From technology to toys, China is everywhere. And Chinese language is as interesting as Chinese food. When we love to use the ‘China-made’ products, so why don’t we learn their language?
Learn Chinese Language! But Why?
- Learning the chinese language, opens the door to other sectors also, example being defense, translation here in India itself.
- Chinese language is the most widely spoken language in the world with approximately 1,197,000,000 people speaking Chinese, of which 873,000 million speak Mandarin, therefore 14% of the global population speaking Chinese.
- As well as China, Mandarin is spoken in countries such as Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines and Mongolia so if you do business in these countries then it would be beneficial to converse in their language
- There are many top CEO’s, like Mark Zuckerberg that speak Chinese as a second language.
Levels of the course:
The levels and sub levels of the course are as follows:-
- B-1 (approx. 32 hrs – 48 hrs)
- B-2 (approx. 32 hrs – 48 hrs)
- I- 1 (approx. 30 hrs – 48 hrs)
- I -2 (approx. 30 hrs – 48 hrs)
COURSES & FEES-
Schedule and fees:
|B-1 (WEEKENDS BATCH)||FRIDAY : 4PM - 6PM | SATURDAY : 1PM - 3PM||RS. 9500/- OR US$ 125|
|B-1 ( WEEKDAYS BATCH)||MONDAY : 4PM - 6PM | WEDNESDAY: 4PM -6PM||RS. 9500/- OR US$ 125|
The timings for B-2 is to be decided after the completion of B-1.