Effective Change Management, Corporate Training in Noida
- Course Duration:
- Category: Corporate Training
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: New Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Panchkula
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 445
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
(Moving from Resistance to Collaboration)
L2L International is a unique company having a presence in the Training, Consultation, and Placement Domain. It has a pool of trainers, mentors, coaches, and consultants having rich experience in their respective fields of specialization. The company has conducted Corporate Training sessions at various places to include Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Patna, Indore, Ajmer, etc. We have interfaced with the Companies like L&T, EdCIL, Praj Industries, Kirloskar, LIC, SBI, MTS, Forbes Marshal, MPhasis, etc., and Institutes like British Council, IMS(Ghaziabad), AIM (New Delhi), ISB CEE Alumni.
(Hyderabad), Pacific (Udaipur), Symbiosis, Sharda University (Noida), etc to carry forward our motto of ‘Transforming People Through Empowerment’.
L2L International has also initiated the dialogue with the following agencies to be their knowledge Partner
- CREDAI, New Delhi
- BBMB, Chandigarh
- HVPNL, Panchkula
- EdCIL, New Delhi
(You must be the change you wish to see in the world)
- Be a leader of change
- Paddle against the current
- Manage your emotions & expectations
- Overcome cultural barriers
- Change Curve Analysis
- Create high-performance teams
- Build effective response to change
Introduction of Effective Change Management Training
Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved.
The focus is on the wider impacts of change, particularly on people and how they, as individuals and teams, move from the current situation to the new one.
Change management training focuses on people, and is about ensuring change is thoroughly, smoothly, and lastingly implemented.
Effective Change Management Training Objectives, which needs to be covered are:
- Sponsorship: Ensuring there is active sponsorship for the change at a senior executive level within the organization, and engaging this sponsorship to achieve the desired results.
- Buy-in: Gaining buy-in for the changes from those involved and affected, directly or indirectly.
- Involvement: Involving the right people in the design and implementation of changes, to make sure the right changes are made.
- Impact: Assessing and addressing how the changes will affect people.
- Communication: Telling everyone who’s affected about the changes.
- Readiness: Getting people ready to adapt to the changes, by ensuring they have the right information, training, and help.
About Effective Change Management Faculty
The program will be conducted by Colonel (Retd) H S Walia, a trainer par excellence, having more than 35 years of experience in the field of corporate training, consulting, mentoring, and coaching.
The L2L International Club gives you the career training and support you need to make a real success of your career. It helps you to sharpen your skills and take your wisdom and abilities to the next level so that when career opportunities arise, you’ll be the natural choice to take advantage of them!
We can structure/customize the program as per the need and likely expectations of the management. The above listed are few programs that provide a Meaningful Learning to build a pipeline of Future Leaders.
Our Main Teachers
Colonel (Retd) HS Walia, An ISB CEE alumnus recognized as an Entrepreneur, Trainer, Mentor, Coach, Consultant