Get Your Mojo Back, Corporate Training in noida
…. a step towards Staying Motivated
Get Your Mojo Back
L2L International is a unique company having a presence in Training, Consultation and Placement Domain. It has a pool of trainers, mentors, coach and consultants having a rich experience in their respective field of specialization.
The company has conducted Corporate Trainingsessions at various places to include Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Patna, Indore, Ajmer etc. We have interfaced with the Companies like L&T, EdCIL, Praj Industries, Kirloskar, LIC , SBI, MTS, Forbes Marshal, MPhasis etc. and Institutes like British Council, IMS(Ghaziabad), AIM (New Delhi), ISB CEE Alumni
(Hyderabad), Pacific (Udaipur), Symbiosis, Sharda University (Noida)etc to carry forward our motto of ‘Transforming People Through Empowerment’.
L2L International designed get your mojo back, corporate training given below:
- Staying motivated for long is a challenge in itself. Various factors both external and internal have a tremendous impact on individual’s performance. And hence leaders play a very critical and important role in maintaining a highly motivated team at site. The program designed addresses the role of both the organization and the staff in building a highly motivated team. Discussions on the role model and live case studies make it more impactful and highly energetic program.
- Details of various modules designed for One Day Workshop are as under:
- Module 1: Brief Background
- Company Lineage.
- Building Ownership towards the organization.
- A Role Model.
- Module 2 :Stay Motivated
- Various Challenges at site. Identifying remedial actions.
- Building Relations with all Stake Holders.
- Activity: Power of Intelligent Communication.
- Module 3 :Mojo Moments
- Have vs Want Analysis.
- Power of Visualization.
- Bird Model of Leadership.
- Feedback Analysis.
- Case Study : E Sreedharan ( Get Your Mojo Back)
- Short Talks (One Session Not beyond 30 mins).
- This is the FLAGSHIP session of L2L International.
- The main objective of these talks are to make participants aware of certain issues which are very critical and cannot be overlooked. A few sessions are:
- Relevance of having an Emotional connect with the staff.
- How to build a High-Performance Team?
- Importance of achieving Financial Freedom.
- Short talk discussions help in general awareness and improvement of the participants thereby improving overall personality which provides an impetus to company’s brand/image building.
- Module 1: Brief Background
- Training methodology adopted is generally based on four major issues mainly Cost, Subject Matter, Learning Style and Organizational Objectives. The above-mentioned course designed for the selective employees of the company would primarily be based on Experiential Learning. Various techniques/methods of training adopted for the subjectcourse, to make it more effective and appropriate are as listed below:
- (a) Learningthrough Spectating. This method will include lectures, videos/ films and demonstrations.
- (b) Learning through Contributing. It involves brainstorming, discussions, role play, games/activities, ice breakers and case studies.
- In addition, questioning and reviewing sessions will be inbuilt in all modules being delivered to the participants. This not only encourages the open learning but also supports the most natural of all forms of learning….Discovery Learning. It encourages the participants to draw their own lessons and conclusions from the experience.
- The program will be conducted by Colonel (Retd) H S Walia, a trainer par excellence, having more than 33 years of experience in the field of training/consulting/mentoring/coaching.
- rnational is committed to build a learned community globally and has created a platform of providing best trainers to their clients with a vision of Transforming People ThroughEmpowerment.
Explore for more!
These skill-building modules help you quickly learn the skills you need to work, lead and manage more effectively; helping you develop a truly satisfying and successful career!
Invest in you – take charge of your life and career to build an ever-lasting company
About the Faculty, Get Your Mojo Back, Corporate Training
The program will be conducted by Colonel (Retd) H S Walia, a trainer par excellence, having more than 35 years of experience in the field of corporate training, consulting, mentoring and coaching.
The L2L International Club gives you the career training and support you need to make a real success of your career. It helps you to sharpen your skills and take your wisdom and abilities to the next level, so that when career opportunities arise, you’ll be the natural choice to take advantage of them!
We can structure/customize the program as per the need and likely expectation of the management. Above listed are few programs which provide a Meaningful Learning to build a pipeline of Future Leaders.