L2L International IOT (Internet Of things) Training Center in Noida
L2L International is the Best IoT (Internet of Things) Traininginstitute in Noida. We teach real time technology to the students in depth analysis. The IoTtrainingis totally based on real time & 100% assured placements by L2L International. L2L helps you to fulfill your dream. L2L International is one of the best IOTTraining Center in Noida& Delhi NCR.We offer you real time exposure & practicalknowledge. L2L provide live projects in IOT (internet of things). L2L International conducts workshops, live session, live & real time projects in Colleges and corporates companies. L2L International having knowledge partnership with Soft Vidhya, Techolabs, ION ImagineMedia and IT Mind labs.
What is IOT (Internet Of things)?
The IoT (Internet of Things) Used to enable the Collection and Exchanging the Data between the Connected Devices, Smart Devices, sensors, software and Other things embedded with electronics.
L2L assemble a blend of academic learning, practical sessions, Real time projects, workshops, events to give the students proper knowledge about IoT (internet of things). We give them proper explorer that helps in the transformation of students into thorough professionals that are easily enlisted within the IT Industry and that is the main reason that L2L International is known for Best IoT Training Center in Noida sector 2& Delhi NCR.
IoTis a combination of multiple technology. Today’s world it is the most useful technology.
IoT is a technology. It refers the collection and exchanging the data between the connected devices, smart devices, sensors and softwareit’s basically contains the multiple technology.L2LInternational is the best IoTTraining institute in Noida & Delhi NCR with NIESUD certification & partnership with Soft Vidya, Technolabs, Ionimaginemedia and IT Minds labs.
For Learning or doing this course the student should have at least achieved 50% or higher in both class XII and graduation, any student Soft developers or professional in looking forward to build career in IT Sector. More than 1200 organizations we prefer to recruit L2L International trained students to the best level and More than 50000 students placed in the Software industry. Now let’s know what is the course duration we are offering to the students & course content we teach in IoT training in Noida & Delhi NCR. L2L International gives you IOTTraining course certified by NIESBUD (The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is a premier organization of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship). L2L International having knowledge partnership with Soft Vidhya.
Course and Duration of IT Training
|IoT (Internet of Things)||60 hrs||Weekdays, Weekends|
Course Content of IoT (Internet of Things) Training in Noida
- What is IoT?
- How IoT is applied in different domains?
- Use cases ranging from Smart Cities to IIoT
- How large is the IoT Market in different domains?
- IoT Technology stack
- Sensors & Actuators
- Hardware Platforms
- Wireless Communication Protocols
- Network communication Protocols
- Cloud, its components and IoT
- Data Streaming in IoT
- Data Store and IoT
- Analytics & Visualization for IoT
- What is Sensor & Actuator?
- What is a good sensor?
- Sensor properties and their classification
- Types of Sensors & Actuators
- Working of typical Sensors and Actuators
- Categories of sensors Commercial/Industrial/Military/Medical/Food grade sensors
- Selecting a sensor for your use case
- IoT Hardware Platform & comparison
- Criteria for selecting Hardware platform
- The Raspberry Pi and Arduino Open Source Microcontroller Platform
- Schematics, PCB Design Tools and prototype steps
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Why Raspberry Pi and Arduino?
- How to program Arduino with Arduino IDE
- How to make your Arduino respond to sensors and actuators
- Reading data from analog/Digital Sensors
- Writing data to analog (PWM)/Digital actuators
- Connecting sensors to Arduino to read data from sensor and display on serial monitor (Temperature, Humidity, Distance, Light, Moisture, Gas (Methane/Alcohol), Proximity, Motion).
- Connecting actuator to Arduino and controlling Actuator (LED, Relay, Push button, Buzzer) Controlling a motor (actuator) by sensing Temperature
- Controlling a buzzer using Ultrasonic ranger
- PIR (Human presence) (Combining sensors to avoid false alarms)
- Controlling sprinklers using relay by sensing moisture in the soil using moisture sensor
- Working with Raspberry Pi 3 Model
- Installing OS and Designing Systems using Raspberry pi
- Configuring Raspberry Pi for VNC Connection
- Getting introduced to Linux OS
- Basic Linux commands and uses
- Getting Started with Python
- Variables, Functions and control Structure
- File Handling in Python & Importing or Exporting Data
- Interface sensor and Actuator with Raspberry Pi
- RFID, NFC, Blue Tooth, BLE, ZigBee, Zwave Mesh network
- Comparison of wireless Protocols
- How to select a wireless Protocol based on use case
- Wi Fi, GSM/GPRS, 2G, 3G, LTE
- Comparison of Communication Channels
- How to select a Communication Channels based on Use Case
- MQTT/MQTTS, CoAP, 6LoWPAN, TCP, UDP, HTTP/s
- How to select a Network Protocol based on Use Case
- Issues with IPv4 in IoT
- How IPv6 solves the issues with IPv4
- Application issues with RF protocol
- power consumption, LOS,reliability,Security aspects
- Introduction of TCP & UDP
- Difference between TCP/UDP Transport layer protocol
- Practically testing the TCP v/s UDP by python socket programming
- Introduction and structure of HTTP protocol
- Start with HTTP protocol GET/POST Method
- Work on python Flask library design web page
- Control thing from webpage using HTTP protocol
- Publish sensor data over webserver
- Introduction to MQTT
- Why MQTT?
- Features of MQTT
- MQTT Subscribe/Publish
- MQTT Broker
- MQTT QoS
- MQTT Security
- Installation of Mosquito MQTT broker
- Publish and Subscriber test on local server broker
- Start with Paho MQTT
- Publish/subscribe test on iot.eclipse platform
- Introduction of CoAP
- Architecher of CoAP IOT protocol
- Diffrence between HTTP & COAP
- Implement of CoAP using CoAPthon Python library
- Design server and client using Python
- Read data from sensors,
- Create JSON Object
- Establish HTTPS connection using Wi Fi
- Send JSON data to Ubidot Rest API over HTTPS
- Create business rules in Ubidot for alarms
- Send Data to Ubidot platform
- Create rule and configure Alarm(SMS/Email) for your device
- Send data to Ubidot which will trigger the alarm
- Create and configure Chart/Graph for visualization
- Control the actuator from Ubidot using polling technique
- What is cloud?
- What is cloud computing?
- Benefits of cloud.
- Deployment Models.
- Top cloud providers.
- Service Models
- Service Catalogue
- Advantages for different offerings
- Introduction to AWS
- Service provided by AWS E2C, SimpleDB RDS, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, SNS, Cloud Watch, Route 53, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, S3, EBS, IAM
- Cloud data storage
- Introduction to Big Data
- BigData Definition and Characteristics
- Who is Generating Big Data
- Big Data Analytics
- Why Big Data Analytics
- Applications of Big Data Analytics
- Different Data Stores
- Big Data Technologies CouchDB, MongoDB, Node4J
- Introduction to AWS IoT
- Creating a Thing in AWS IoT
- Downloading SDK and configuring RaspberryPi
- Downloading Certificates from AWS IoT console
- Installing certificate in RaspberryPi
- Connecting Sensors to RaspberryPi II.
- Configuring RaspberryPi sketch to connect to AWS IoT through Wi Fi
- Establishing MQTT Connection
- Publishing Sensor data to AWS IoT Thing Shadow
- Subscribing MQTT Topic and controlling actuator from Thing shadow
- Run Ultrasonic ranger sketch in RaspberryPi and check
- Updating of data from RaspberryPi to AWS Thing Shadow
- Configuration of Dynamo DB
- Create table in Dynamo DB
- Create rule link dynamo DB with AWS IOT
- Store sensor data From AWS IOT in Daynamo DB
- Setup SNS service
- Test SNS service by publish/subscribe
- Create a rule and link with AWS IOT
- Notify through mail when Publisher publish data
- Based on condition plot locations of Smart Garbage Bin (node) with respective status of Garbage Bin i.e. empty / half /Full Garbage bin, on Google map
- Plot the optimized route for garbage collection truck route on Google map
About the IOT (Internet of Things) Faculty Member
L2L International has brilliant, highly experienced IoT faculty members. Having more than 10 years’ experience in Software Industry. Having variety of experience in multiple domains (finance, insurance, e-commerce, banking, and telecom). Passionate about new technologies and solving complex problems which is the main highlight of our faculty members. Having vast knowledge of IoT & in IT Industry. Our faculties are having expertise in updated technology who are having great experience in managing real-time IoT projects.
Why Choose L2L International for IoT Training in Noida
L2L International is the modern epitome of training, with their highly qualified and versatile pool of professional trainers and experts. L2L Academy is a temple to education- ample of courses to choose from, option of varying degrees of proficiency, 24×7 support and assistance, practical and fun way of instruction.
L2L takes a pride in having a highly experienced and learned team of trainers/mentors to assist their clients/students of achieving excellence in their domain. Colonel HS Walia, Founder & CEO is a management professional with 32 years of experience in all round management functionsincluding Training, Operations and Stakeholders Engagement.An ISB CEE Alumni recognized as an proven Entrepreneur and Trainer credited withability to absorb new techniques and technology to include Digital and Social MarketingStrategies. Shortlistedby NITI Aayog, Govt. of India as a ‘Mentor of Change’.
In addition, language and IT wings of the company is headed by the most experienced faculties honored with number of awards/rewards.
- Live project Studies
- 700 plus real time problems
- 6 months industrial training (certified)
- 6 weeks summer training (certified)
- Scholarship…..up to 100%
- 100% Placement Guarantee
- Cloud based learning.
- Special Internship program
Our tie-ups with various MNCs and Start-ups permits us to aid our students in securing their dream jobs. Furthermore, the dynamic functioning of the academy due to events, drives and startup and marketing campaigns provides for plenty of internship and job opportunities.
- More than 1200 organizations prefer to recruit L2L International trained students
- More than 50000 students placed in the Software industry
A highly motivated L2L team slogs an eternity so as to ensure the students’ needs are met in time.