Japanese Language courses in noida
- Course Duration: 80 hours, 120 hours, 140 hours
- Category: Foreign Language Course
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Noida
- Language: Japanese
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 651
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
Japanese Language Classes in Noida, L2L International
Japan is a prosperous country and has the most diverse economy in Asia. The leading Japanese companies like Sony, Toshiba, Sanyo, Casio, Canon, Minolta, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi have infiltrated the world market in a variety of sectors.
The Japanese have relied on their creativity and scientific know-how to succeed not only economically but also in ecology- and efficiency-oriented ways. The Japanese are known as high tech leaders in fields such as optical media, semiconductor manufacturing, industrial robotics, and fermentation processes. Their drive for innovation has made the Japanese the world leaders in patent filings at 420,000 applications annually.
Why LearnJapanese Language?
- Japan is a diverse and prosperous country. Learning Japanese can open the door to new opportunities for yourself or your company. Being able to truly communicate with potential customers or colleagues can open many doors. By understanding the language, you will also get an insider’s point of view on their work culture and etiquette. This could help you make or break an important deal.
- By choosing Japanese, you’re going to be setting yourself apart not only from your peers but also on your resume. Everyone is always looking for a way to stand out, and being bilingual is always a good way to start. Whatever your career goals are, knowing Japanese won’t hurt, and might give you the edge over other applicants.
- Japanese schools have high standards of learning at all levels of education. If you’re interested in studying abroad, Japan would be an excellent place to do so. Of course, studying in a different country would be most beneficial if you can speak the language very well, so make sure you are comfortable with all three Japanese “alphabets” (Hirigana, Katakana and Kanji) before undertaking this endeavor.
Japanese Language Courses Fee & Duration:
Basic Level A1 – Weekdays*
|Basic Level JLPT N5||Saturday, Sunday||2pm-6pm||80 hours||15,000|
|Basic Level JLPT N5||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||4pm-6.30pm||80 hours||15,000|
|Intermediate Level JLPT N4||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||4pm-6.30pm||120 hours||18,000|
|Advance Level JLPT N3||Saturday, Sunday||10am-2pm||140 hours||22,000|