|This course introduces mobile application development for the Android platform. Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language. Students will learn skills for creating and deploying Android applications, with particular emphasis on software engineering topics including software architecture, software process, usability, and deployment.
|This course is designed for students who are new to programming, and want to learn how to develop Android apps. You’ll learn how to create an Android project with Android Studio and run a debuggable version of the app. You'll also learn some Android architecture and the key principles underlying its design. You will gain an understanding of the processes that are involved in an Android developed application and you will become familiar with Android development tools and user interface. By the end of the course, you’ll build two simple apps that you can share with your friends.
|Why from Us: Our Android Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Android® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real time Android projects
- Working in a top MNC company in noida
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- We will give real time problem in android based on current developing projects.
- Encourage the student to implement their own android App.