Python Training in Noida, L2L International
- Course Duration: 60 hrs
- Category: IT & Software
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: Noida
- Language: Hindi, English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 3191
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course Capacity: 30
- Start Course:
Python Training in Noida L2L International, Python Coaching Classes
We at L2L International provide the Best Python Training in Noida (Delhi NCR) based on the latest and prospective market requirements and assist our students in securing the job of their preference. L2L International is a well-established brand in Training and Mentoring with an approach more practice-centric, hand-holding the clients and students to succeed in their endeavors and ensuring the attainment of their long-term goals. We have a diverse group of instructors, well-versed in their respective fields, and have immense experience under their belt.
What is Python?
It is a commonly used high-level computer language, essential for the purpose of programming as it integrates with systems more effectively. It runs on all the operating systems like the most common os of Microsoft- Windows, the mighty Linux/Unix, and the luxurious Mac OS, and many more. Lately, python has also been running for .NET and Java virtual machines. Since it entails an open-source license, it can be used for commercial products as well without much hassle. Using this new programming language, a coder can write a particular function in fewer lines of code as compared to any other programming language. Furthermore, it enhances the readability of the code and helps to write crisp and concise programs, irrespective of their scale (large programs or small programs).
The language supports almost all manner of programming models, for example, object-oriented, functional, procedural, and imperative styles. It flaunts automatic memory management and a dynamic type of system. Its massive detailed library lets one develop any program with the utmost ease. Moreover, it is widely used as a scripting language and can also be used in large non scripting programs.
Why Learn Python Language?
- It can be your starting point into the programming domain as employers look for fully stacked programmers
- Working knowledge of the language can be a robust base because Python’s methodologies can be used across a plethora of applications. Even sans much programming knowledge on the subject, one can easily figure out the similarities and differences between the syntax of python and that of other languages.
- It is one of the most widely used high-level programming languages. Python also executes basic tasks with fewer coding lines, making it a brisk and economical language to learn. Python code is precisely 3 to 5 times shorter than Java, and 5 to 10 times shorter than C++.
- A majority of the programming languages take forever to learn but Python, owing to the fact that it is fairly simple and easy to write code in Python. One could become acceptably proficient in fewer than two months.
- It supports multiple styles such as functional programming, object-oriented programming, and imperative programming. Its memory management is automat and has many standard libraries available. Learning the language’s programming is close to an effortless and uncomplicated task nevertheless it is able to scale real-world problems into little balls of solvable units. The basics are quite easy to understand and reasonably easy to follow due to the matching modalities with other languages like C, Perl, and Java. Mastering python throws open umpteen number of doors for python developers in the world of programming.
- Raspberry Pi is a credit card-sized, economical microcomputer that is used for an eclectic range of thrilling DIY projects like robots, remote-controlled toys, and video game consoles. With Python at its core, the Raspberry Pi can be used to build robots, radios, arcade machines, and even cameras. Given that the Raspberry Pi craze is on the boil, there are a lot of DIY projects, manuals, and books to choose from online.
- Working on some of these DIY projects could be a satisfying experience for a programmer, which will motivate one to push oneself further in coming up with new innovative ideas and gigs.
- Using advanced python codes, one can come up with brand new groundbreaking gadgets and products and disrupt the current market.
- Big conglomerates like Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia, and IBM have their systems built on Python.
- In 2013, among all the programming languages, Python had the largest annual job demand growth rate of 19%. Moreover, in 2014, the demand for Python programmers surged by 8.7%, whereas the overall demand for IT professionals dipped by 5%.
- As of April 2017, in New York, Python developers made an average of $106 thousand per annum. On the other hand, right across the Atlantic, the same profile enjoys a significantly bolstering demand for their skills.
- According to research on courses related to software, Swift, Python, Ruby, C++, and Java developers make the most money.
- Lately, Python has been driving scientific programming, changing the ways hitherto. So far, all the academically oriented researchers and literati had been using the MATLAB language for scientific research. With the launch of Python numerical computation engines such as Numpy and SciPy, complicated calculations could be executed using a single “import” statement accompanied by a function call. Gradually, the new language has started to take over as the preferred one for computer science research.
- Owing to the flexibility of the language, the pace at which it operates, and the extraneous machine learning functionality, it is safe to say that Python could dominate the machine learning landscape near future onward. Hence, anyone who is even remotely associated with scientific research is advised to learn this language for it would be the focal point of one’s professional work from any point in time starting now.
- Web programming with this language gives the user a motley of options as it offers ample of frameworks. Frameworks like Pylons, Django, Zope2, TurboGears, web.py, Grok, web2py and many more are compatible with Python. From among these, Django is the most popular one for the very reason that Django when written in Python, is the basis of a number of sites including and not limited to Pinterest, The New York Times, The Guardian, BitBucket, and Instagram.
- A coding program that takes a few hours to be completed in PHP can be compiled in minutes using Python. Furthermore, a code written in Python is more stable and smooth. The second most famous web framework is Flask, though it is tiny and built predominantly for customization. Anyone that starts working with Django and Flask would not prefer to work on PHP, given the former’s sheer compatibility, efficiency and effectiveness and other virtues as versatility, which enables one to use it for small, large, online as well as offline projects.
- Generally, it takes some years and a few months, at the least, for a start-up company to become an overnight success, contrary to layman belief. It’s a result of a string of frequent calculated risk and arduous tasks like: reckoning what the potential and prospective customer wants, building the Viable Product or Feasible Service and repeating the entire process till the point customer satisfaction is realized. This cumbersome process is repeated over and over again until consistency is achieved. Here comes the savior- Python- the ideal solution for start-ups as it facilitates them to code faster, build hefty applications with fewer lines of code.
- The journey from a mere idea to an immaculate implementation is paramount for any start-up, therefore using a coding language is highly recommended, a language that is capable of scaling the most complex of applications without any abnormalities and can also be operated by a handful easily.
- It is one of the most favorite languages of Google. Google never stops hiring experts in the language. Many of their popular products are based on this. Other giants like Yahoo, IBM, Nokia, Disney, NASA, and Mozilla enormously rely on Python.
- Ever since these business barons started using this coding language, they have always been looking out for talented professionals with working knowledge on the subject. The demand among web developers never ceases to amaze.
Python Training Courses & Duration
|Play With Python (core, django, flask)||90hrs||Weekdays, Weekends|
Python Training Course Content
- What is python?
- History of python
- Python architecture
- Components of python
- Python’s flavors, CPython
- Python vs various languages like Java, C, C++, and C#, etc.
- The first python program “hello world” using idle
- editor and IDE
- Inside the program
- Variable and data types in python
- Number types in python
- Conversion functions
- decimal modules
- fraction module
- math modules
- Global keyword in python
- Nonlocal keyword in python
- Conclusion of variable scope in python
- Operators in python
- Precedence and association rules of operators
- Conditional statements in python
- Looping in python
- Defining your own function
- Lambda expression
- Python decorator
- Class in python
- Module in python
- Package in python
- How python implements oops methodology
- Collections module in python
- What is a file?
- File opening in python
- File closing in python
- File reading and writing in python
- The various method in file handling
- Exception in pickle module
- Data persistence in python
- Classes of pickle module
- What can be pickled and not pickled?
- Pickling class instances
- Restricting global
- What is a socket?
- Basic terminology in socket programming
- Introduction to the socket module
- CGI programming
- Introduction to python debugger
- Example of python debugger
- Python debugger commands for commands prompt,
- Unction for python debugger
- Python forensics
About the L2L Python Faculty Members
L2L International has brilliant, highly experienced Python faculty members. Having more than 10 years’ experience in Software Industry. Having a variety of experience in multiple domains (finance, insurance, e-commerce, banking, and telecom). Passionate about new technologies and solving complex problems which is the main highlight of our faculty members. Having vast knowledge of Python in the IT Industry. Our faculties are having expertise in Python programming. Python corporate professionals who are having great experience in managing real-time Amazon web services (AWS) projects.
Why Choose L2L International for Machine Learning Training
L2L International is the modern epitome of training, with its highly qualified and versatile pool of professional IT trainers and experts. L2L Academy is a temple to education- ample of courses to choose from, the option of varying degrees of proficiency, 24×7 support, and assistance, practical and fun way of instruction.
The team behind the scene
L2L takes a pride in having a highly experienced and learned team of trainers/mentors to assist their clients/students in achieving excellence in their domain. Colonel HS Walia, Founder & CEO is a management professional with 32 years of experience in all-around management functions including Training, Operations, and Stakeholders Engagement. An ISB CEE Alumni recognized as a proven Entrepreneur and Trainer credited with the ability to absorb new techniques and technology to include Digital and Social marketing strategies. Shortlisted by NITI Aayog, Govt. of India as a ‘Mentor of Change’.
In addition, the language and IT wings of the company are headed by the most experienced faculties honored with a number of awards/rewards.
- Live project Studies (Social Media, Banking & Healthcare)
- 700 plus real-time problems
- 6 months industrial training (certified)
- 6 weeks summer training (certified)
- Scholarship…..up to 100%
- 100% Placement Guarantee
- Cloud-based learning.
- Special Internship program
Our tie-ups with various MNCs and Start-ups permits us to aid our students in securing their dream jobs. Furthermore, the dynamic functioning of the academy due to events, drives, and startup and marketing campaigns provides for plenty of internship and job opportunities.
- More than 1200 organizations prefer to recruit L2L International trained students
- More than 50000 students placed in the Software industry
A highly motivated L2L team slogs an eternity so as to ensure the students’ needs are met in time.
Our Main Teachers
CEO & Founder Soft Vidya, CTO (Chief Technical Officer) L2L International